Ashwagandha – For Over 4000 Years Considered India’s Most Potent Sexual Herb and All-Around General Tonic
In Ayurvedic medicine it is considered a rasayana, which means the path of essence, and speaks to its longevity properties. It enhances Ojas, which is the equivalent in Chinese Medicine as Jing and has been in use for over 4000 years.*
Also known as the Indian Ginseng.
The name Ashwagandha means horse smell as the root has a strong horse-like odor. It is also believed to give you the strength and stamina of a stallion.*
The Benefits of Ashwagandha
- Used with Auto-Immune Disorders*
- Has a Calming Effect and May Help Reduce the Effects of Too Much Stress*
- Works on the HPA Axis and Neuroendocrine System*
- Effective for Anxiety and Cloudy Thinking*
- Helps normalize Lower Blood Pressure*
- Stabilizes Blood Sugar and Lowers Cholesterol*
- Immune System Support*
- Increases Production of Bone Marrow and Sperm*
- Increases Blood Cell Count and Hair Melanin*
- Increase Libido and Sexual Function*
- Inhibits Enzyme that Breaks Down Acetylcholine in the Brain*
Health Issues Historically Helped by Ashwagandha
- Colds and Coughs*
- Parkinson’s Disease*
- Nervous Disorders*
- Intestinal Infections*
This isn’t your average ashwagandha tincture. In fact, we would place this head to head against any other one on the market. This tincture is special because it is:
1) Grown and Processed in Oregon – This is the ONLY ashwagandha from the states.
2) Spagyrically Prepared – This alchemical method adds the mineral component back into the tincture giving it more “body” and greater physiological effects.
3) Biodynamically Farmed – This allows for the highest quality roots with the most nutrients in them as the starting place for the tincture.
4) Tastes Great – In fact it tastes like an ashwagandha tincture should, not weak and water downed like many on the market are.
Made with 40% organic cane alcohol and 60% purified water. After this is created, the remaining root matter is burned down and purified, for the mineral content and added back into the liquid.
Unfortunately, as this comes from a small farm only limited supplies are available. Currently, we only have 1500 bottles and that’s it until the next harvest and processing which should be done in the start of 2017.
Recommended dosage is a dropperful (about 30 drops) twice per day or as directed by your medical professional.
Side Effects and Contraindications
The side effects of Ashwagandha typically only happen at excessive dosages. It’s been reported to cause abortions, so pregnant women should avoid this herb. It is not recommended to take in combination with other sedatives or anti-anxiety drugs. Large doses may cause diarrhea and stomach upset.
Those with nightshade sensitivity may experience dizziness and headache and might want to avoid Ashwagandha.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.